Advising is an important element in the professional education of all students. Every student in the School of Social Work is assigned a student success adviser to serve as a sounding board and referral source for academic and personal issues. Advisers:
- Assist students in planning a program of study
- Discuss academic progress based on information from instructors
- Refer students to school and university resources
- Interpret academic policy, rules and regulations
- Assist with students’ integration of learning experiences
- Advocate on behalf of students
If students have questions about their student success adviser assignment, they should contact the Office of Student Success at firstname.lastname@example.org.