Advising is an important element in the professional education of all students. Each student has an advisor who can:
- Assist in planning a program of study
- Discuss academic progress based on information from instructors
- Refer students to school and university resources
- Interpret academic policies, rules and regulations
- Assist with students’ integration of learning experiences
- Advocate on behalf of students
Student success advising team
Current students, need help figuring out how to connect with your advisor? Find their contact information and weekly drop-in hours below. If you aren’t certain of who your advisor is, you may reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
If you would prefer to schedule an appointment, you may do so on Navigate.
Check out the SSW’s student calendar for updates to drop-in scheduling and all upcoming events!
Online M.S.W. student support coaches
Support coaches check in with students in the online M.S.W. format at various points each semester to promote persistence, academic success and community. They are a go-to for general questions and are skilled at connecting students with school and university resources. Our four coaches are: